A symbolic ceremony is a very personal, meaningful and happy event and is unique to you as a couple! It could be a wedding re-enactment, a wedding blessing, the renewal of vows, a commitment ceremony or the naming of your baby. It’s a celebration of your love and dedication to each other. Your special day can reflect you, your commitment and all the things that you hold most dear.
It has become quite accepted to have a symbolic ceremony quite separate from a formal, standard ceremony where the legalities are completed.
Your symbolic ceremony is created and conducted by professional Marriage and Family Celebrant Sally Jane Peacock. She is caring, empathetic and is the most open minded person, respecting all relationships and cultures.
The style can be relaxed, informal, more classically traditional or a combination to suit you. It can be held at almost any location and on the day and time of your choosing. So, if your dream location is a romantic sunset, with candles under the stars, on a hilltop beneath ancient oak trees or even in your own garden, it is ideal for you. Your personal ceremony can be intimate and private or it can be shared with as many as you wish!
Celebrants are not affiliated to any religion. However, symbolic ceremonies can include cultural aspects, elements of religion or spirituality if desired. These ceremonies are not legally recognised, rather they are a personal acknowledgement and statement of your love.
Your Symbolic Ceremony £500.00
• A stress free alternative if you prefer a non-legal ceremony
• Re-declare your love and commitment to each other in your own style
• The ceremony offers complete flexibility, anytime, anyplace, anywhere
• It can be as private or as shared as you wish
• To offer you peace of mind & assurance, a planning meeting is included in UK
• Professional & experienced knowledge & insight
• A professional, empathetic and sensitive understanding of your requirements
• Personal on-line support during the planning process
• Your ceremony is created and written uniquely for you as a couple
• Consultation regarding your personal ceremony preparation
• Assistance with choice of words, vows, readings and music
• Inclusion of symbolism to reflect your preferences, culture and religion, if required
• Accompanied preparatory visit to your ceremony location
• To put you at ease, a reassuring rehearsal, or a simple run through if you prefer
• Signed certificate as a record of your special occasion
• Your ceremony words as a lasting and unique keepsake of your special day
• All of the aforementioned elements create the most meaningful ceremony
We can offer a separate service to help you to organise your celebration.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Extras for your tailor made celebration might include:
• Photography and DVD
• Cars and guest transport
• Fresh floral decorations and bouquets/buttonholes
• Hairdressing with a personal prior consultation
• Pampering with manicure, pedicure, massage
• Entertainment – live musicians classical & contemporary, DJ
• Catering of your choice – Fizz & Canapes!
Why not give us a few details, with no obligation, to get things started? Please do include your anticipated date as this helps enormously. Thank you.